December 28, 2008

daT greEn boOk

PLKN..there they went.....juz now i realized dat me nak pegi jgak!!!....rsa cam rugi plik jerk x dapat....but xpelah,all things happen hve their own reason,kan?...
i juz thinkin.....suda dptkah dye dat green book...dye so xcited[me pom]....
to get it....had he got wat he want?.......[no answer]......
i'm afraid dat the ans wud be NO..=(...
but it's okay anyway....erm.....
wud my tomorroW gonna be too irritated without sumtin dat i need it....
this time,i want the answer to be NO...[ameen]..
i shud care not to these thing at all=)
haha!
cuma now ni,i juz want to finish those 3 films[the lord of the ring]
waa.......skrg baru tau yG cter 2...BEYOND WORD=)..
bez sgt!!
n
ONE MORE THING.....
actually...
sum1 kept popping out my mind recently....
ntah r..rsa tingat plik..
he's my old fren....
old fren that i can say~my friendship between i & him wasn't there anymore....
it had last a few month ago....which
i did't want it to end this way.....
however,the thing that he knew,indeed,he should know that....
i juz did't get it yg he's so affected...ReaLLy,i shud say...
sdey sgt..............
hope that dye idup bhagia skrg ni....[ameen]....
n willing to remember me although he had got me
~DELETED~

No comments: