April 29, 2011

a drop.not even a single cup.


 His knowledge are vast.summation of ours are only a drop~ the ocean by bellapop.deviantart~

status:
studying microbes.32 organisms+bacterias+microbes to be rembered.

*well,along@kak saie's right.
her recommended links are thumbs up!

ummah film
dawah addict
aiman azlan's


googled  & analyzed  them urself.
& my first rangking goes to aiman azlan as i found his tagged poems & they're beautiful+wonderful!
uitm wireless tend to be blocked on weekdays so that i cant watched them right now.
here's one:

i dipped my finger:))

I dipped my finger
Into the vast ocean in front of me,
All the way till my finger I can't see,
Swirling it around feeling so carefree,
I was preoccupied, hypnotized by glee.

I raised my finger
Thinking that I've made it too wet,
But only a few drops remaining instead,
I looked at the ocean in absolute wonder,
And looked back at my dried out finger.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks on your marvelous posting! I truly enjoyed reading it,
you could be a great author.I will be sure to bookmark your blog and
will come back in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage one to continue
your great job, have a nice holiday weekend!

Stop by my web blog squeeze page