January 2, 2009

hEpi nEw yeAr!

bye2 2008..may iT had be gone thru wif my BesT...

  1. SPM.....fuh!at last, i had done it....at least,i cud say,i'm the 1 that had written the answer of the SPM's paperz.......BM,BI,SEJ,MT,..ADMATH[my war]..chemistry,PAI,BIO,PHY, & EST...I do sacrifice all the things but single2 things tue ader la jgak.....yeah,for a little bit fun...a student dat had felt the heart's beat when stepping into the hall...uuhuuuu....i can still remember how my hand felt cold b4 o the eve of the day...haha!n that night i sat on the my class's floor to study the bm's things..^^
  2. ADMATH.....wuuuuu.....it had been my real WAR!!!
  3. FIVERZ~waa...........bez r jdi fivers........at first,xnak pom but upa2 nya....BEST!!....it's not bout ragging.....bt it's bout.....we're the most seniors n ntahla....xtau nk describe camaner...=)
  4. PREFECT....Bobo was so down which he really need or support after being selected as our headboy.....sounds funny,rite?...but that's Bobo...
  5. 5 ALPHA....it's a miracle....after 4 years bein a deltarian. i will be called alpharian....erm..it's not that differ alpha n otherz class....instead,we'd bein so noisy!....pointed it to mat luq....haha!...even our spm approached,we accepted many complaints from others class...haha!
  6. RAZAK[THIRD]....i'm proud of it...we're the batch that 'change the faith"....for years it had been fouth for RAZAK's result in KOT...we can't stop from our tears falling when it's announced!...haha...
  7. PUTRAJAYA....it's a suprise....sweet suprise.....for two days[rasa'y la]....we got the newz that all pfex, a few selected prs n bpi leh g sana....4 free!sbb'y nak dgr perutusan kat sana...wah!un4gettable memory=)
  8. ALFATIHAH TO ATEN ....i could not believe my ears when cerah told me that aten and her parents,her sist had passed away after being involved in their car accident.....moreover,that was the exact time we had became closer...but at least,i had the chance to know her better......to know a noble person like her..
  9. MEGA-PROBLEM....this was the test 4 me to know who is my true frenz.....i started to hate some people,learn how to ignore sumbody,learn how to console my own self when there's no 1 to believe me....started to realize who's beside me when all the rumours had spread...know how people judge me....overall, i can say that the 1 that has bein my bez fren thru the years,'betrayed' me....n be my enemy...it's hard to focus on my study on the darkness n evil time....
  10. 0307 GRADUATION DAY & PRINCIPAL'S RETIREMENT DAY.....erm,it had bein a grand day!=).....[wif aten was still beside]...
  11. CHESS COMPETITION~PHY_QUIZ~CHEMISTRY_QUIZ~HEALTH_QUIZ n otherz...
  12. ADIK BIM....erm,i know that i'm not a gud sister at all...
  13. THE END OF 1 FRIENDSHIP....it's unexpected that it would end that way....that he would end this...ok,let by gone be by gone...
  14. MARRIAGE OF GHELIE N KAK ANIS.....well,Juha...we'd became a family n at last i have my own sist in law....
  15. 0408-....bye2 school....it's in blink of an eye of five yearz i'd spent here...now.i'm gonna leave it 4eva....i became half~[so sad n hepi]but once a farisian,always a farisian!=)
  16. ENGINEERING~no!....so,i wasn't going to utp interview...wel,the result had came out....bez nya dpt blaja awal2....congrate to all kay...luq,syeme,darus,sumy,yana n others....
  17. MUTO N CAR'S license.......tkutla nk naek muto....but keta...xcited!...erm....it's quite a long procez to get it.....n quite a hard 1 for muto.....wuargh!..i can't imagine if i will topple from it...! wuargh!
  18. i'd m8 THE CHOICE....
  19. MY 2008 DIARY?.....wah!every pages were full=)....

No comments: