April 19, 2009

beautiful??...;p


kak piqah gave me!! lol~comel2 sgt la,kak pqah..;)
do i deserve it??..hee~

Terms and conditions to accept this award:

~Make sure you are a FEMALE~

~List 7 reasons why do you feel lucky to be a girl~
************
*if i'm a boy,my name won't be [ainin sofia]..;)..n my frens won't call me ainin~..ehem,i lyke they call me ainin than others=)..dunno why..hihi..but how about.. [nyn]??..i love it!
*i can be the youngest daughter in my family!..n noe wat,it meants sumtin..;p..olwez have a chance to sleep in the middle between my sisters..ngeh3..cookin??..i could learnt it from my sisters,not showin them..if i'm a boy??..no no..xleh wat gini..sbb there's paleh n lehan that's younger than me..;p
*i can try all the make-up+eye shadows+all+all and ALL!!hehe;p
*the boys' fashion is limited..but gurls??..nope!..[i say it lyke i like to berfesyen2 neh..ehem~dop pom...~
*i can 'travel' both of the hostels kat skolah faris dulu..ngeh3..the boys hostel n gurls hostel..kalau boy,xde chance sgt nak masuk hostel gurls..i did it tyme urusan prefex ;/
*i do not have to be the leader in my own family soon..u noela,i din really lyke bein a leader~..[ehhem!in certain2 cases,ok;)..]
*erm..muslimah ni,mdah masuk syurga tapi mudah jugak masuk neraka..so,xtaw nak rasa lucky x dr perspektif ni..takut*



~pass this award to your girlfriends~
=lea=
=mimi=
=sumy=
=kak sara=)
kak zahra..i knoe she's busy;)..neva mind
=nani=
=yana=she stopped blogging ke??..*sdey*
=achik/mardhiah=)

take ur award home!!

n another award??in the next post,ya!!
nway,faryzal,hepi bday yup=)
~frens 4 eva~

n..burn came here this evening..
thanks 4 comin,ok^^



1 comment:

♥♥me ~ cik sara said...

award yg sgttt comeyl~
sorry, akk baru pasan ainin pn bgi kat akk jugak..
hee~ now tgh hectic studying la dearie.
nti afta exam akk amek award ni dgn sgala hormatnye kayh dear..

thanx anyway..serious shuke award ni sbb comel..tgk2 aje kt blog org tu..finally ade gak org bgi kt akak..yeayy2!