May 6, 2010

thanks k.fqah;)



Terms & Conditions for the AWARD.


1. Thank and link the person that gave you the award
2. Pass this award to 10/20/30/all blogger you've recently discover
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they've won this award
4. State 7 things about yourself


err~interesting?erm.i let others to judge okke?=)
i just wanna m8 it simple.i have sumtin to do now.sumtin unimportant ;p
btw,thanks to kak pqah.

interesting blog award goes toooo~~~
farahada.
asfarina
fauzan
cmud
tifa
uYu
afiqmas.
mejja? or he has been so bz?
sumy:)
nani
juha

erm.contact them?
err.hehe.can i skip that? :D

7 things bout me

i cant deny dat i'm fond of vanessa's songs ;p ~dont ask why+drive+others.
  1. i'm waiting for the shortlisted names for the interview~enough said.
  2. i know i'll miss my brother soon.he's gonna go for his matriculation ;(
  3. orange also looks good=)
  4. i cant focus doing beneficial things via internet.urgh.scary,riTe?
  5. i'm not into diaries no more.yes but not at all.yup kuyah.believes me.hee~
  6. i prefer to be quiet,than to spur my anger.bcause i dunno how to.it seems weird.
  7. xonline for a a few days make me feel peaceful.this is absolutely true for me. :D

n that's all from me.
thanks.






No comments: