October 14, 2010

ends.it's over




status:
biochem's test done today!
tomorrow,genetics presentation.
i've just finished majlis penangguhan kelas psscm which my class of asas had to organized it.
shah alam+puncak perdana+intec members included:)
alhamdullilah.it's at last, over:)

lessons for what psscm has taught me.
dont be afraid.the 1 that should to be afraid of is Allah,the only one:)
every single things,even it's just simple one,take it bersungguh2..ilmu especially.n OTHERS.
yup.it's affected me much after that:)
for tonite's lesson,we're responsible for wat our words are.
for wat we've spoken,well,that's wat people takes.
so,beware.
n in that events,haha! i'm really not into numbers.i've left my brain rest for mathematics so that i let tikah did all the simple calculations:D

my parents are already at mecca:))
alhamdullilah.
i'm looking forward for my mother's voice.

friday:microbs practical test.
saturday:oma's comin~~+hbu final exam.
sunday:final anatomy test.

then?
STADI WEEK!
:)






No comments: