October 16, 2010

let me wif my beloved 1.


that question.
haunts me,from MOST people.

i dont need any decision from that 'most' people.
i need one,from Allah.
if i can accept it fully,why can't u,that 'most' people?
i dislike that shock tone in each of ur voice.

i did suffer,once.i did recover.
what the people did for me?
they're not responsible for each thing that i'm doing.
i am the 1 who bear it.
the One n Only that give me everything,giving me this.
there's no single reason for me to be ungrateful.
HE know everything.
i am not
all of u not.

i am enough with my parents' happiness;)

for people that 'pandai-pandai je'.
i just can laugh:D
"ainin wat medic kat ne skunk?"
"cane org medic?"
"buat medic kan"
n others.

xpasal2 dapat nama kan.
i conclude,they're not even know what my course is.
if i wanna lie,then,i could.
kalau sape2 yg nak medic sbb nak dapat nama mmg rugi besar ah.
sbb xamek pon dapat nama gak.
kelakar2.
niat xbetol tue of course la.
i dun know how many people that should be corrected.
ca done.
pok yah done.
n others more. xsempat nak betolkan mase dorang ckp.

i dont hope for any recognition.
i'm just a slave that's constantly tested by my Creator.

stop that question people.
i dont even set my heart on medic!
sincerely.
ask my bestfriends,when the times i'd ever applied for that course.
ask my parents,when the times i said that i love that course.
let me wif my beloved MLT.
i'm really in love.

n one more,
faith is already there.at Lauh Mahfuz.
since we're all not in this world yet.
n
no one can go against it.


***
question itu?
"kenapa syg xamek medic syg"
;p




No comments: