June 16, 2011

of immensely thinking

this's aten's handwriting as now,i'm using her BI book.
.3 years has gone by.alfatihah for her~

status:
owh,okay,announcement has been made to all uitm,degree students.

Final Examination Results for Semester 2 2010/2011 (Degree/Master/PhD) will be sent through email to all students on 17th June 2011. The Final Examination Result can also be accessed beginning 9.00 am, 17th June 2011. 

my mom:"what'll my age when u graduate soon,dear?"
me:not answering question,replied" by 2014,mum" :)
my mom:"ohh,i'm gonna 61 though.erm.insyaallah sihat walafiat lagi"

what can i say more?which Allah knows best what swirled in those portion of my head.also thinking of accomplishing my study with flying colours in returns for what she has sacrificed a lot eventhough i know it's not enuff & nothing better than get prepared mentally and emotionally as yes,as it has been always said,semuanya dah tertulis dah kan.but still,i hope she will.for seeing her herself that i'm gotta this & that .ameen.


and who knows i'm the one who gotta returns to Him earlier.
i should always remind myself this,rite?




No comments: