August 18, 2011

leap behind


once upon a time in february,2010.

there'll be those times i'll be stucked inside of what we'd endured through.if i'd told u that i've to survive & need extra oxygen to breath in those suffocating days at UM,& they're the aids that Allah lent me.yesss others too outside this picture,not to name them but of course che wani,tifa,auni,mira got swirled to compete for the first rangking,okay,there wont be one person who gonna get that rank.wink~pulling ourselves away were hard,when an alterable fact that knocked us at the end of one year finally reached to its final line.for this picture,three stays three out.things wont never be the same again.clock wont turned back its hand.it's my guilty pleasure of staying away from UM since it's my toughest battle that fortunately didnt kill me when Allah blessed me one extra mol of zinc & aluminium to add on my armour for the sake of holding on.owh.sharper blade to fight against,moving forward too.i had admitted,countless time,in telling you of some portion of thing,(of course,it's not all) they turned me edgy & edgier.i wasnt alone,i knew.i didnt lied for the confession.it's the truth.but the another truth is the reminiscences there bombed & the explosions were big.


thanks for what Allah planned,arranged for me which i believe,engineered a better future,insyaallah.
it's never a mistake. :)





No comments: