July 1, 2013

steel



at 3.00pm 29th june:
my abang: ya, nak tgk cite superman dok? 
( which i expected to be in his tablet because he hold it)
me: nak nak.
him: 3.15pm start,  cepat siap.
me:  i was like (--") 
& he was so awkward to ride my pink scooter,& me too with a guy in front of me :P

Man of Steel.
 an inspirational yet a heart-rending movie.
it makes you appreciates your parents more.
the second movie after Star Trek, which movies that we're siblings watched them together:P


it triggers your inner self of doing better,also in behaving good, towards the Almighty Lord, family and ppl around you.

Tawakkal in Allah (Jor-El  fall himself down after taking the Codex)
 Loves child (Martha for Clark)
 Loves animal (Jonathan’s love in dog, he died after saving Hank)
 Helping people of course.
 When ppl do bad on you, do not, on them. (scene of Jonathan with Clark aka Kal-El)
He said “ if you do, so what’s next?
 Parents hope in child (Jor-El, Lara in Kal-El)
 Appreciates & love parents
 Work integrity, trust, responsible (Lois Lane)

first status: i'm not that nerd.
second status:  for whatever you do, relates it with Islam.
3rd status: studying.


No comments: