April 21, 2014


my brother was halfway midway to his chapter 4
so i am from the bottom of my heart, the very very bottom
do promise,
i'll get really really serious in this beloved academic writing so so much
parents investing, they are hoping
so seriously seriously, by hook & by crook, by this weekends u'll get into at least, 30% chapter4 too please please, meaning chapter 2 & chapter 3 are tip toply finished or 80% finished.
my last stuff before sleep, my first thing after waking 
(in the correct order after the wajib-wajib thing laaa)

well dear,I do.

status:
Allah menundukkan segala sesuatu untuk manusia (Luqman:20) untuk manusia do their responsibility (including studying etc)
but what do you do?
sekiranya mahu dipersembahkan pada Dia, certainly u'll do it so grand,
right? 
so please dont upsetting Him.



No comments: