January 31, 2009

gHeLiE~hoMe!!


it was a suNny day...=)
when ghelie n kak anis were once again visiting us...
not 'visit' at all la....sleep already..huhu..
so.it was our last day spent together be4 they would return to johor....
working back~
kak anis asked me to have a holiday there on 1 fine day pahni...
nak!!!nak!!
rasa2...1 fine day 2 will become...
dream comes true ke??
haha!



they were ghelie's!!
it was a long2 time daa after his wedding he had not sitting there...
miss u ghelie...
it was a same table set on his weddding day that served all the delicious food,
wif kak anis there...
n on dat day...poor me!
i wasn't there~
i'd to balik skolah since esok tue ade sambutan hari raya kat skol...
n of coursela,i'll nva missed dat day..;p
n the day's reminiscense..
no 1 can steal it!



kak anis cabut some of these lidah buaya...=)..
she'll have a green finger kat JB 6t wif these...
huhu!
may they'll be showered wif her love..
(^^)

looking ahead,me just cud see only plant's stem of innumerable sizes n shapes..
straightor bent..
twisted,
leaning,
squat or slender,
smooth or gnarled and branched...

occasional drip of moisture falling through the still leaves,
roofed by the blue n clear sky..
the rising morning n the lifting of the mist..
the sun was not,however, high enough yet to shine down-us...
little among us to realize these....
the everyday view around hOmE..!


[ ]

[the picture is missin la...=( ]..
my abah called it,Garfield but..
me called it_Glu gLek!!
my sist n brO are always aware n if seeing something movink ng excitedly towards the car when they're home...
WATCH OUT!!
specially if the creature's colour warner orange one...
pelik r kucink neh!!
the others takut ngan ketta...


this creature name is_momo nyau2...
hik2....
why it making dat face,ha??
want to get out from dat,ek??
xbulei....haha!
soon.momo nyau2 would masuk bawah ketta jgak....
haha...


i'm da THE LEGEND OF AVATAR~addicted!!
(^^)
cute la dye...
i just know dat story when i first sat down for my motorcyle workshop...
i mean workshop,like a programme to know more bout its license la...
my eyes said yes to 'the legend of avatar' instead of my LOTR book....
but,dop tgh syok2 tgk neh...
~puFFff~
cekgu pom turn off dye...
"okay,may i start now....my name is..."..
cekgu!nak tgk citer!!...=p


n know wat...??
i'd finish 200 pages n above over 314 pages of AYAT2 CINTA novel!!
erm.,for the novel's lover,maybe there's nothingla sbb'y it should be finished by now...;p
well,i guess,the novel should be read by all la...
it's different from novel bese2 neh..
it builds us from inside...=)
cut the distance between us n our creatOr...
n made me xsabar nak studY!!..


mimi+goberg+sheewon...
happy birthday dear...
sweet 18th=)

my driving??_still canT remember the single+simple things!!..mainly,the 'opening' part...=(
"erm...ur gear...~free"
"sorry,cekgu..."..haha..i repeated the same mistake la....
however,i did-not bad...-naek bukit!!...i could not stop myself from bursting into laughter when my car stopped at the middle of the line...["nak turun balik ke,nak pegi terus??]...which i should stop be4 the line....haha!!! =D

n [they] made me casted away la.....the school leavers at my driving centre...since they're chatting bout our spm's papers...but i didn't involve...because? coz i'm eavesdropping jer...=p..that bio-chemistry-phy-addmath....well,actually...our self opinion didn't differ at all....everyone was saying that admath paper2 was-pliknye soalan!!....[very susah la....]...that chemistry-paper 3...[okay!!=)]..n their memory bout them[the questions]...were better than me!..me already x igt daa yg mana 1..hehe....really freak out to remember,even think bout them!!....that physic paper 3...[payyoh kakloh]....haha...n yep,sbb its ques xder lam buku.....n they end their conservation wif_[....]......we're altogether waitin 4 our results!!....pray 4 me.ek...


my youngest?...it's unexpected that he would cry to return to his school....poor him....frustations had conquered him......the "kementerian pelajaran malaysia" website serves well...n gave his reason why...i hope that he could think beyond his age...maturedly...it's same blaja katne2 pom...like i think of furthering my study..haha!!...the vital is....study hard=my pointer should go above 3.5...amEen....n his study should be the centre in his life now....not affected by bende2 laen....may he could take care of himself...n i rily meant it...=(

my YM-still jammed...n i don't planned to keep trying....it keep asking my password although i'd nva left it blank!!....lol~

ghelie+kak anis??
by now...
diorang kat JB daa....
have a gooD day,k!!

No comments: