January 27, 2009

so far?

it's 11.50 p.m now..i can't describe what happened to me now...it's such a....ntah!;)
but so far...

  • i'd lost mood in blogging here??..xtau..
  • so happy wif the return from ghelie[my eldest bro] n kak anis[she's so sweEt]..suke2 ad sisteR in laW..=)
  • got 2 new girly shirt!...a cream one from tati[maDe in iNdoNesia !]...n a yellow one from my mum...thanks tati n mOm...huhu!
  • ghejak..[my 3rd bro]...-dengue fever suspect!! n he's hoMe now...n had already finished his big bottle of 100 plus ;p...may he'll quickly recovered...
  • my younger brotherS hoMe...
  • everybody's gathereD....
  • everybody hOme.....including yg kene PLKN sume...huhu!...~mejja_ih_adam_ppaH~
  • lost in mood in mssg people...sorie ek...huhu!
  • happy birthday n sweet 18th to my all fwenz who had celebrated their birthday...
  • my youngest bro_sbp interview....at my Xschool!...missin u my junior....huhu!
  • i'm keep changing to a better way??...erm......bad way?....
  • DREAM AGAIN vcds were hOMe...!
  • can't sleep 4 2 nights...=(
  • my Yahoo Messenger jammed lor....
  • rily feeling grateful to HIM...HE listens to me....subhanallah...alhamdullilah.....beyonds words at first...=)
  • 25 january + 10.24 p.m....
  • can't believe it happened!me still terawang2...
  • malu gler listeng to the old story!
  • have 4 hours more in driving.....
  • x naek2 agie muto nie since dat day....aduyai....sape nak tlg ganti??
.....gud nite....
pray 4 me blei tido malam nie ek....
wif a sweet dream...
sum1...wish me??

6 comments:

Atiey MN said...

yaya...25 january+10.24 pm tu...takmo citer paper ke...nanti kita gossipping ek..leh lerrr..hihi

Anonymous said...

salam...
pekabor skrng?
-salam ziarah-

Daffodil said...

salam dear
sorry sayang
i dont think i'll do that tag stuff
hehehe

tooo many worksss plus assignmentosss to do laa dear

take care taw
ade pape...contact me k
=)

Unknown said...

kak awin,ok2...xpe2..didn't mean to disturb kak win...=)..
study elok2...

Unknown said...

syafirie!!
k.enin chat jeR....
huhu!
study elop2 tau f4=)

Unknown said...

25 jan??
sumtin yg signifcant gak r...
kinda cam [....] lor...
but it's to better way...
malu eyh nak oyak....
6t gak tati kta...bdop2 plak...haha!!