January 25, 2009

~you waLkeD in mY heArT~

You walk in my heart lighting every dark corner
the touch of your love I will always remember
your graceful smile ease and comforts my pain
giving hope that the sun shines after the rain

In times of despair you feed me faith
guiding my feeble mind on the right path
you're always here for me ever since the beginning
even when I forget you there you are caring

You embrace my flaws understand my limitation
cheering on to do my best with affection
tears that fall you wipe away with gentle fingers
renew my spirit and watch me bloom into a flower

You are an angel whose love is mine forever
I am lucky to be a part of you dear mother
no songs or poem can measure up to you
nor can it reveal how I love and adore you

You know very well the nature of your child
everytime forgiving my mistakes when I go wild
you're all I have the only one that is true
when all else fails you always come through

Mother I'm truly blessed to have you in my life
you're my best friend to whom I can confide
even though distance keeps us far apart
I never feel alone for you walk in my heart

No comments: