February 9, 2009

^unhealthy^

Hi5 Emoticon


i'd got a flu today...[once again..]
~hasssyyyiimm!!~


***update tonite***10.50 p.m**

parents=preparing themselves to sleep..
tati ng tayu=maybe dah tido..*zzZZ*
ghedin=xbalik umah tonite sbb on call kat husm..
da=doesn't have to wait till midnite,waitin 4 ghedin to open n lock again the door..^^
now nie,tgh makan..huhu!
me=in front of this laptop..=)

erm..*wondering*...i remember sumtin...1 of my close fren called me this afternoon,pity him..seemed that many job that xbagi orang blind colour kije..when dye tell me bout his condition tue,cam susah,mmg susahla nak survivela..so,sape2 yg bace dis post...should be grateful,ok...^^..at least,kte normal tau..=)....so happy could hear pokka's voice..[my class's monitor]...after soooo loooong time didn't heard bout him...huhu!...they're gathering at his house for the UPU purpose...sorry A,my hp was in its silent mode...hee~

i called my eldest brother,asking bout him..yup!it's quite hard a blind colour nak involve in engineering..but maybe not 4 civil engineering...hee~i will tell him this good news...but i don't knowla either he's interested or not..

n it wasn't nice to see my mom looked tired this nite..she fell asleep on the cushion..while sitting on it!!..this evening,she juz went to the clinic..but the doctor gave her the undesireable medicine stuff la...erm..may u'll be pampered by oceans of happiness n a good health everyday,mom..ameen..*feeling sad la..*

gd. n8 every1..



No comments: