January 3, 2011

beyond it

view from my current room.guy's college in front.


status:first day of semester II,
n i have others calling me sofia again :D
CTU553+ENV447 today~

i dislike of tellin u my story,especially bout the miserable part.but let me do it this time.
registered yesterday,i was so sad about what had happened.
being separated from my beloved roommate & housemates,which they arent,
plus my college is at the OPPOSITE of the guy's college! (TT)
nightmare strucked.
i cant even move my room's curtain.including now.n i switch on the light.
i cant imagine how will my semII will go through.
the worst part,i dont have my roommate,yet.
i think i should try sleep alone tonite.i think i can.pray 4 me ppl.
*update:my mum dont allow me to.haha ;D


suddenly today, i felt guilt to Him,by not being grateful enuff of having this room n college,
after i saw azilla's plastered wide smile n her mega happiness
of receiving status rayuan kolej berjaya this morning,
n her R3,which is so far far away from us,from my housemates,
n she got ALONE,in her house,
n she said" azilla boleh je tido sorang malam ni sini"
(TT)
n i just have a few steps forward,to be in next house,
with my exroommate+housemates,bolehhh lagi nak pegi balik kuliah sekali~~
i just was so saaad because the mindset should be changed,it was just unexpected!
i'm the only one that do not be fated being with them.
n doing things all alone here,for me,yup u noe it's quite hard,
plus i'm was so getting in used with my exroommate
,n i havent any idea of not having her at all this sem,as my rommate.

"kita merancang,Allah juga merancang,dan Allah lah sebaik baik perancang.."
we plan,Allah also plans,n of course He plans better.
* coz He noe, what we dont noe.

all things happens with their own reasons.
& Dia xkan pernah zalim nak letak me sorang2 sini terseksa.
Dia Maha Lembut+Maha Baik+Maha Memahami+olwes be wif me.
always sangka baek okay.

my kak naqibah once asked me, "sanggup diuji takk?siap diuji?"
nervously i nodded while saying insyaallah.

wehehey.this's STILL a lil bit of THEM,still, &
if u cant,then how about the next big one?
Allah wanna me to be stronger,for the sake of future preparation.
tougher,okay dear?

little by little,i can accept it insyaallah.
may He bless me with better roommate soon,ameen. * guys pray 4 me on this please
desperately i hope for that.


[Truly with hardship comes ease]
as syarh: 6

time to concentrate on stadi,not other things at all:)
* blogging less?iif that what will happen,i'm sorry~

study full commitment.first priority.
prm full commitment
psscm half   full :D
should i accept jpk+meltech more?
(**)
because i dont noe whether i can manage my time or not~

*update. i sacrifice:
jpk
meltech
may Allah bless.